Friday, May 12, 2006

Story One


This was written about someone a long time ago. Someone I still think about from time to time.
Plus, I put this here to get it out of my system.
By the way, if sex offends you, then I highly recommend you don't read it, because it's all about that subject.
But, if you do read it...tell me if anything happened as a result. (lol)


***************

I was thinking of you last night.
From what I remember --the fantasy I mean--there was too much to handle.
Such vividness drives me mad, because it's not the truth.
The truth is my being alone with my blankets and bed.
I don't like the truth--I prefer the fantasy.
It was quite warm where I was, because my body was in such heat.
You don't know how bad I want this certain fantasy to become real.
You don't know how bad I want you.
The fact I miss your long, wet savory kisses was what sparked it--the fantasy--and got me to start thinking.
Rather easily, I thought of everything we could do that, maybe, we never got around to doing or never have imagined about.
On your bed was where it happened. Instead of white cotton, there were dark burgundy sheets.
There wasn't much else, except for a matching pillow and us.
Starting with the kiss, your hands and limbs wandered my body. Softly to more urgently and hungrily we kissed.
We were standing in a doorway at its start.
After we both went inside the room, you closed the door.
Since we were mid-kiss, the door was slammed.
You pushed me against the door and got to be more rough from then on.
I wrapped one of my legs around yours.
Both of your hands dropped down and grasped the back of my thighs to wrap them around closer about yourself.
Then, you carried me to the bed.
I was on my back, after we got on the bed.
We still had our clothes on, which soon became in the way. Starting from the top, we went down, piece by piece.
I went first.
I touched my finger along your lower lip, then let my hand travel down.
It went from your mouth down your neck to the base of your shirt.
I put my hand inside your shirt and lifted it up slowly.
You pulled it off, then tossed it on the floor.
Your hands went inside my shirt and you got me to sit up by lifting my body towards yourself.
Then, you whispered into my ear to turn around, which I was obliged to do because it was said with a kiss.
Turning around, you pulled me to yourself.
Pushing my hair away from my ear, you started nibbling on that ear, while your hands unbuttoned my shirt.
You semi-ripped my shirt from my body after you got all the buttons undone.
My bra came off more quickly.
I fell onto my back, when you went to my side.
Your hands traveled down to my zipper.
The button you undid with your hand, but the rest was undone with your teeth.
I was barefoot, so my jeans came off easily.
I turned to you and reached for one of your hands.
I kissed it.
After that, I stuck my tongue out and rubbed one of your fingers over it then I started sucking on that finger.
I watched, as you leaned on your side and took off your pants, leaving us both in our underwear.
Your other hand dropped below your underwear to take it off, which you did.
Exposing your body to me, you took your finger out of my mouth, then started to touch yourself,
In turn, I started touching myself.
I took my underwear off the moment you stopped.
You then got on top, facing my feet.
With almost exact timing we found each other mutually savoring our different parts.
You shoved your tongue in as far as you could while I sucked you, until you released yourself into my mouth.
That's not the end of it...
Your mouth released its hold, then it traveled up to my mouth.
Of course, you had to turn your body around.
You bit my mouth, as we kissed again, tasting yourself on my tongue.
We sat up.
While I sat in front of you, you held me to yourself, while you separated my thighs.
I fell back on the bed, as you held my thighs at your sides.
I grasped your back, while we both moaned and mumbled things.
The rhythm we found each other in only intensified our desires.
After I moaned your name, you turned us over.
I leaned over you, louder than before.
Your hands held my waist, with you pushing me towards you.
I leaned down on top, then put my arm around you and held you to me, as our pace became quicker and breathing more erratic.
Sitting up, I pulled you along with me.
For a few seconds, you were outside then you slipped back inside, after you separated my thighs again.
My head fell onto your shoulder when I felt your hands grab my shoulders and pull me to your warm body.
I opened my eyes for a few seconds and found myself looking at your body.
I watched little beads of sweat form and drip down, then my eyes closed back up the moment I inhaled deeply.
You fell onto your back, when I screamed.
You held me to you, as my body still went up and down.
Your hands dug into my back, as both of us kept slamming the bed against the wall.
My hair went in my face and I found myself unable to open my eyes.
On top, I was beyond controlling myself and came.
Although both of us had achieved orgasms in our own ways, that's not where it ends.
That part was not even close.
We released the hold that we had on each other.
You turned us over, then you got off the bed.
I sat on the edge then you bent down and kissed me.
I wrapped my arms around your neck and you pulled me closer to you.
You led me to the bathroom by the hand.
When the water was warming up, you sat me down on the toilet.
You stood, while I sat.
The look on your face told me that you were still hungry.
The water warmed and you got into the bathtub.
I stood up and followed you in, then sat down in front of you against the side where the spray and knobs weren't.
You had one thing on your mind and it was already clear what that was.
You took one look at my face, then looked down.
Your hands followed.
Your hands traveled down to my ankles.
You grabbed both of them and put my feet on each side of the bathtub.
Coming closer, I soon found my legs wide apart.
My head fell back, when my hands clutched onto the bathtub edge.
Both of your hands grabbed something--one grabbed my shoulder and the other was over my hand on the bathtub edge.
After a while, I found myself push you off and stood up.
You looked up at me, as you let one of your hands search for the perfect spot in-between my thighs.
I put one of my legs up onto your shoulder, then found myself put my hand on your head.
You took it as a sign that I wanted more oral sex.
The mixture of the warm water's steam and your tongue got me worked up into such a frenzy.
For as long as I could, which wasn't very long, I watched your mouth and tongue do its work.
I was so drenched in steam and sweat that I couldn't think straight anymore.
I got you to release your hold on me and turned around.
Soon, I was leaning against the tiles, semi-turned your way, since I had one hand on your head still.
You realised you had to stop, when I hit my head against the tiles.
My hand was led off your head and you stood up behind me.
Pulling me towards you, your hands went down to my waist.
Taking a step back, you made me bend over.
Separating my legs a little, you forced entry.
My hands held onto the back of your knees.
The bathroom echoed the sounds we made.
Our screaming only became louder, when we fell down on our knees with the water hitting against us.
I stood up again and turned to you.
You got up and we started kissing again.
One hand was under my thigh, while the other was holding the small of my back, when you slammed us against the tiles.
I had one leg around you, as you moved in and out.
Both off us screamed loudly and climaxed, while we were in this position.
You let yourself come in-between my thighs, as I watched your face tense up, then relax.
But, it didn't end there either ...
After you turned off the water, you got out of the shower and grabbed my hand.
Then, you laid us down on our sides on the floor.
We both were on our sides when we started kissing again.
Again, you threw one leg over you and watched my head lean back and moan, as you shoved yourself in.
We rolled over to where you were on top.
My feet were up on the tub and your hands were on the floor.
My thighs were heated with the friction we were making.
I, then, sat up.
I slid you out, then put your hand on my head and pushed it down.
I teased you with my tongue, then put my mouth around it.
Your groans got me hot and excited, as I watched your face from time to time.
Your hand kept pushing my head towards you.
You were close to losing control, when you made me kiss you again.
You spanked me in the middle of the kiss.
You turned me around.
Facing the direction of the door, you spanked me again.
Parting my legs a bit, I got down on all fours.
This time, you didn't slowly slip, inside, but grabbed my shoulders and pushed me your way.
My body tensed up, until you were all the way in.
From time to time, you'd spank me again firmly--the last time, as hard as you could.
When you bent down and leaned on my back, I felt you climax again inside me.
I came soon after.
My fantasy ended with us kissing passionately, with me on your lap, on the floor.

... Now, to make that become the truth.

No comments: