Friday, May 12, 2006

Story Three


I could lie and say I wasn't thinking of someone, when I wrote this, but I was.
I really had to get it out of my system.


********************

How I Imagine Us Meeting


We sat near each other, but far enough that we could watch the flickering of emotions coming across our faces.
"So, you never told me about that one night."
A pause, before a slightly embarrassed grin came over your face.
"I'm not telling. You already know all you need to know."
"A-huh. But, I want to know the rest."
We both suddenly started laughing.
You stopped and looked at me, before letting the hand not holding the coffee reach out and touch me. Your thumb started touching the front of my neck, tracing down my small Adam's Apple til you reached the second button of my shirt. It lightly tapped on the button, before you took your hand away.
I wanted you to start unbuttoning my shirt, but there were too many people around for you to. We were not alone.
"I've got an idea," you said.
"What do you have in mind?"
I already knew what you wanted to say, as it was clear from the second when we both arrived and saw each other. It just took over an hour for one for us to say it.
"Would you like to go for a walk?"
I nodded and said, "All right."
We both finished up the dregs of coffee leftover in the plastic cups, before we silently got up and went to the door. You took the empty cups from our hands and tossed them out, before opening the door.

We walked out and you closed the door behind us. We took a few steps, before I realised you didn't hold my hand for any length of time, while we talked inside.
I gently ran my forefinger down your palm, before you reached out and took my hand, intertwining our fingers.

We got to around the building, where a few cars were parked, but was mostly empty.
You stopped us and turned to me.
Your hand let go of mine, before I felt your arms wrap around my body. I almost couldn't breath because they were so tight.
When your mouth found mine, my lips opened on impact and my tongue instantly found its way inside yours.
You pressed me up against the wall and I would have let you have me there, if you wanted, but you suddenly let go and looked at me.
"I'm not being too aggressive, am I?"
I shook my head.
"Can I take you home?"
"Is it too far away?"
"No, we can walk there from here."
I nodded.

We walked the couple of blocks before we arrived at your place.
You unlocked the door before we stepped inside. There was barely any furniture, so I didn't find myself dragged to a couch.
You locked the door as I stood in the middle of the room, watching you.
Both of us removed our shoes and socks, while we stood there and watched each other.
You approached me, unbuttoning your shirt.
I stopped you, and helped you take off your shirt, kissing your shoulder.
We were looking at each other, when I dropped to my knees, running my hands down your chest and stomache.
You looked down at me, as I unbuttoned and unzipped your jeans, before pulling them down. I looked up at you, as I also pulled down your underwear.
You were completely exposed when I took my hand and ran your penis across my cheek, then wrapped my mouth around it.
My hands grabbed onto your butt as you moved in and out.
I closed my eyes.

Quite a few minutes later, you were still erect when you pulled it out of my mouth and ran a finger up my cheek.
"Not yet," you said.
You dropped down to your knees, before you started unbuttoning my shirt. You started kissing my neck, as your hands unhooked my bra and tossed it aside. Your mouth found itself to my breasts once they were exposed. Your tongue felt nice on my nipples as you licked and sucked and tugged with your teeth.
We started kissing again, when your hands started undoing my pants.
"Lie down."
I went onto my back, as you removed the rest of my clothes.
I lay there completely naked as you bent your head down and went back to kissing my breasts.
You spent some time on them, before you kissed your way downward.
I bit my lower lip, as you ran your tongue up my thigh, before you ran your tongue into the hair and buried your head between my legs.
I instantly gasped when your tongue made contact with my clitoris.
One of my legs wrapped around your back, while the other remained on the floor.
You were down there for some time. As your tongue would alternate between soft to rough and back again, sighs and gasps kept escaping from me, and I could tell from the sounds you made you enjoyed hearing them.
Both of my legs were around you and one hand was on the back of your head, when I let out the loudest groan and my head fell back.

You lifted your head and sat up.
I was still lying there, regaining my breath, when you lied down next to me.
We moved so I was on top of you.
I was going slow, but you wanted me to go faster, so I did.
Your hands and fingers went everywhere they could go.
I found myself moaning, "Oh my God..." a lot.

After a long time, you moved us so we were lying there on our sides and you were behind me.
You wrapped one arm around me, only to reach down and start playing with my clitoris again.
While I was writhing under your touch, you gently slipped it in.
I could feel your breathing against my neck, and moved my hair out of the way.
You started touching the back of my neck with your tongue and started kissing my neck.

Somehow, we went like this for some time, before you turned us so we were on our knees.
I put my hands in front of me, as you kept going.
We were like that for some time.
I was somewhat expecting you to quickly orgasm, but there was no sign of you being close to finishing.
I was having this thought when I surprised myself and a second wave hit.

You started kissing my back, when you pulled out.
"Turn around," you said.
I got off my knees, only to turn around.
We were facing each other, when you pushed me down onto my back and grabbed my thighs, only to hold them apart as you rammed it back in.
Sweat was dripping off your forehead and our breathing was ragged.
It got to the point you grabbed and lifted my butt off the floor, while going as fast as you were going.
My ankles were up in the air, and I couldn't keep my eyes open for long periods.

When you finally reached an orgasm, I was able to see your face go from one look to another.
You closed your eyes and I could feel it slowly oozing inside me.
When you were finished, you looked rather relaxed as you lied down next to me and put an arm around me. Our clothes were all around us.
We just lied there for a while, quietly.
I was staring up at the ceiling before you moved my head to face you and kissed me.
"I want to go again," you said.
And, we did.

No comments: