Monday, September 25, 2006

Chapter Five, Untitled

CHAPTER FIVE

Clark was lying on the floor with me in the studio. A couple of the windows were open. The sun was still in the sky and it was streaming in one of the closed windows. He had one arm around my waist, while he smoked. Both of us were still wearing our work clothes, minus his tie and our shoes and socks. His ashtray was near us. He moved onto his side, then put his cigarette out. After blowing smoke out, he licked his lips and kissed my mouth, then stopped and looked at me. I felt one of his hands moving down the front of my shirt. He yanked my shirt out of my skirt. His hand moved down to my belt, which he unhooked. My skirt was next in line. The button and zipper was undone and he put his hand inside my skirt. It slid inside my underwear. His fingers ran over the skin, then through the hair, until it found an entry way.
"I need you," he whispered.
He took his hand out after a while, then kissed my mouth and got on top of me. He stopped kissing me, when he lifted up my shirt and started kissing his way downward. He pulled my skirt and underwear off, when he ran his tongue over my belly button. He got off me and we both sat up.
I helped unbutton his shirt, by pulling it out of his slacks. He undid his belt and took it off. He unhooked his khakis and undid the zipper. He yanked off his pants, then took off his shirt.
Clark dropped his boxers, licked his lips, then kissed my mouth again. He took one of my hands and took me off the ground onto the couch. He pushed me onto the couch. then kneeled down in front of me. I looked at him and put my right foot on his shoulder . He put his and on my outer ankle and kissed my inner ankle. He picked up my foot and started a trail of kisses up my inner leg. He got to the area above the side of my knee and wrapped my leg around his neck. I looked at him smiling, and ran my hand through his short hair. I watched, as he stuck out his tongue and leaned a little forward, licking the line between my thigh and crotch. He ran his slippery tongue up that line and looked at me. The look in my eyes said it all. Clark was still watching me, as he moved his head to his right.
I closed my eyes and grabbed onto his head, while angling my body. The back of my hand hit the big window behind the couch.

I was bending over with my hands palm down and my face breathing warm air against the table. His hands were on my side and he was behind me. Both of us were finished, when I lifted my head and gave a long, drawn out sigh and he rested his head on my back. He pulled out and kissed my bare back, then separated from me. He picked up his boxers and put them on, then picked up his boxers and put them on, then picked up his cigarettes and matches. He took a cigarette out, lit it up, dropped those both on the pile of clothes, the went over to the couch and sat down.
I straightened up, then turned to him. I leaned down and picked up his shirt and put it on. I buttoned the top three buttons.
I was sitting sideways, facing him, and he reached over and put my legs over his. He sat and smoked, as he rested one hand on my nearest thigh. Clark pulled the cigarette from his mouth and blew out the smoke.
"Be completely honest. Are you satisfied?"
I shook my head.
"Good. I'm not the only one."
He traced my lips with his fingers and leaned closer. was looking me in the eyes before he stuck his tongue out and pried apart my mouth. He stopped me and got off the couch. He moved over to the phone and dialed up a number. Clark stood there, smoking, and waiting. I watched, as he culled the cigarette from his mouth.
"Grant, I just called to tell you I'm almost finished with the painting. I convinced 0livia that it would be a good idea to finish it tonight," he said.
Pause.
"I think three more hours would do the trick," he continued.
Long pause.
"Sorry about your plans," he continued. He took a drag off his cigarette and looked at me.
"Don't worry. She's in good hands," he continued.
Pause.
"Ok, Grant. Bye."
He nodded. then hung up the phone.
"That's solved."
He walked over to the ashtray, took a really long drag and put it out. Clark stood there and pulled off his boxers, then came back to the couch and sat down. He grabbed me and sat me on his lap, facing him, then started kissing my neck. He unbuttoned the shirt I was wearing. After undoing the three buttons, he slid the shirt off me and flung it on the ground near the heap.

I found myself looking out the window. We were on the fourth floor, but still close enough people passing on the street could see us. I looked out onto Downtown. Everyone walking by kept their heads straight ahead. They all had destinations leading them to where they had to be. Some of them would never knew it could change, only if they moved their heads around and looked in a different direction.

I arrived home and Grant was sitting on the couch watching television. He saw me and smiled, when I walked in and closed the door behind myself. My body was still on fire, after the many times Clark screwed my brains out, but I still wasn't satisfied and wanted to keep going.
I smiled back at Grant and stepped over to him. The remote was in his hand, which I took it out of his hand and turned off the television. I walked over to the television and set it on top, then came back over and sat on his lap,
"Hello," he said.
"Hi. I could't wait to get home."
I grabbed onto his shirt, then started kissing him. He broke away with the smile still on his face.
"We're a little aggressive tonight."
We were looking at each other, when I undid my hair.
"What's wrong with you?", he added.
I shrugged.
"You don't like it?"
"Oh, God, yes, I do.
"--We don't have time to talk. I need you now, before the moment is gone."
"Yes, bu--."
I cut him off again and resumed kissing him, while my hands greedily unbuttoned his shirt. I assume he had the opportinity to change into casual clothes, before I got home, since he wasn't wearing an undershirt.
The shirt was unbuttoned and yanked out of his pants, when I kissed my way downward. My mouth and tongue got to the area above his belly button, when he undid his belt. I looked at him and was gauging his reaction, when his hand reached for his fly. He undid the button, then unzipped his pants. He was quite excited and it was completely obvious when he almost hit my jaw with his knee, while pulling his pants and underwear to his ankles. Then again, he's usually attacking me, when 1 walk in the door.
I watched him, as I started unbuttoning my shirt. The torture and anxiousness was obvious on his face. My shirt was fully unbuttoned, when I slid it off my shoulders. He smiled at me, ran one of his hands over my face, then rubbed his thumb over my mouth. I playfully sucked on his thumb, until he took it out.
I decided to see how far he'd let me get with torturing him. I got up, casually dropped my skirt and underwear, then nonchalantly walked over to the kitchen. I gave him a slight glance over my shoulder. He was standing in front of the couch, watching me. I went over to the refrigerator and opened it, then took out the little Coke bottle and unscrewed the top. I was drinking, when he came up behind me and started kissing my neck. He took the bottle out of my hand and set it on the counter behind us. He closed the refrigerator door, then took my hand and dragged me to the bedroom.

We were standing in the doorway when I walked in and moved near the bed, while he closed the door. The both off us were standing there, watching each other, when Grant came over and sat down on the bed. I kissed him, then went down on my knees.

It took me forever to finally become satisfied. Grant looked completely worn out, after we were finished. He was lying on his back, when he looked at the clock. I was on top of him, when I looked at him, then the clock. It was 2am.
I got off him and brushed the strands of hair away that were streaming across my face. I wrapped my arms around Grant, then looked at him again. He lifted up his arm and turned off the table lamp, then kissed me.
"Grant?"
He put his forefinger over my mouth.
"Go to sleep."
I didn't say anything and snuggled up to him, looking at him.
He was staring up at the ceiling.
I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I could feel him looking at me, before he gently undid my arms and got out of bed.
He picked up his clothes and opened the bedroom door.
I didn't move, and, after a while, heard the front door open and close.
He was going somewhere.
Wherever he was going, I forced myself to drift off to sleep.

I woke up and Grant was in bed next to me. He had his arms around me. It was almost six in the morning, when I undid his arms and started kissing him all over.
He woke up and saw me. I was kissing the area above his belly button and my hands were running across his chest. He took a hold of my arm and yanked me up. He started kissing my neck, then got me to go on my back. I watched, as he climbed on top and spread my legs.
I closed my eyes, as he started kissing my mouth.

Grant was exiting the door, while I stood nearby wearing a bedsheet. He wrapped his arms around me, then kissed my mouth.
"Tonight?"
I nodded.
He kissed me again, then left the doorway. I watched him, as he left the hallway and started down the stairs.

A few seconds passed, before he disappeared down the stairs. Not long after, Clark came into view on the stairs, smoking his cigarette and chuckling to himself. He saw me and sprinted over. He looked me over, then pulled the cigarette from his mouth and kissed me hello.

"What did you to do to him? He knocked on my door last night. I opened it and he shook my hand and thanked me. He said, because I made you wait longer to see him--He said you gave him the best sex he could ever imagine. He was so grateful that he was practically ready to get on his knees and kiss my feet. I've never seen anyone so happy."
I smiled.
"I think I'll detain you again tonight. I'm sure he wouldn't mind," he added.
Pause.
"You know what. I want to spend all night with Grant tonight. Today's our five year anniversary. He said he wanted to surprise me tonight."
Pause.
"Yes, OK," he said, then frowned.
I looked around the hallway, then rubbed my thumb over his mouth.
He kissed my finger.
We were looking at each other for some time, before either of us said anything.
"I want to show you something," he said.
We stepped inside and closed the door.

All day what Clark did to me kept a mysterious smile on my face. Everytime I caught my boss staring at me, she would arch her eyebrow at me. She knew something was going on, but I spared her the details.

No comments: